Thursday, May 10, 2007

Things I'm grateful for

HELLO YALL

okok so I couldn't think of a spanking new creative way to say hello...

But anyways, I'm feeling a little ungrateful sooo, I'm going to tell you (who?) everything I am grateful for. And EVERYONE must comment, now does everyone understand my lovelies? (cough I mean, uh..yeah. Comment everyone!)

1. How God created me (even though I go gaga stationery shopping as well)
2. Sylvia who is going to post us pictures :DD
3. Sustaining me after pulling an (almost) all-nighter to finish 2 reports (can you believe it, I'm not sleepy yet yo!)
4. Lists so I can list how grateful I am so that I stop feeling uncontented
5. peeceegee's name cause it makes me laugh.
6. Laptops (we just got a new one!)
7. Shopping (lacking this though!)
8. People who just ordered cakes from me (I admire their faith - it was an answer to prayer! whoo)
9. God's joy because..it doesn't depend on circumstances
10. The rain in the morning

and oh..
11. That I have to go back to class now.

have a good day everyone! you must. ;)
byebyebye

No comments: