Tuesday, May 15, 2007

hey :}

hey everyone!
how's everyone's week been so far?
okay, to tell you the truth, mine's exhausting and quite unbearable.
AND i can't believe its still Tuesday. :(

so anyways hehe :]
i have two prayer items:

1) Pray for my mom.
she's caught a fever and a VERY high one actually of about, hmmm. 50+degrees? She's been having it for a while, and she feels really awful. She had to stay in bed all day and all night, and she can barely do anything at all because of her unbelievably high temperature. It would be great if you guys could pray for a fast recovery :]

2) Pray for me :)
I've been having quite a hard week filled with debates, projects, assignments, thousand word essays, and the list just goes on, and on, and on. In a few weeks, i would be having my final exams since my summer break is approaching really soon, and oh, i'll be having this debate thing called WorldStock, where i would have to debate in front of the whole grade (hundreds of students), and i am really really really really really nervous. EEK. Public speaking is one of my weaknesses, and my knees just turn to jelly whenever i have to speak infront of a lotta people :X
So,
please please please pray for God's guidance and aide to help me study for my exams, and confidence so wouldn't faint when i speak during the debate, hahaha :)

and i assume many other people are also having exams so pray for them too!


okay that's all i have for my prayer items.
:] thanks! and see you all this Saturday.



-brianne.

2 comments:

..PeeCeeGeeOne..(PCG1) said...

Hey girl

I hope your mum is getting better. Will be praying for her and you as well. I'm so proud that you're speaking in front of 100s of students. Such a brave soul.. Haha. Don't worry you won't faint because the Holy Spirit is going to give you peace and confidence! Claim the Word of God in your life! Hehe. Take care and do share with us how it goes ok?

Jamie : )

..PeeCeeGeeOne..(PCG1) said...

hey gal!!

is ur mum feeling better ady??went to see da doctor?well,im not sure if it really works but last time when i have fever my grandma would ask me to drink coke+salt or 100plus.haha..u may wanna try?but is BEST to eat da doctor's medicine.keke >.< wow!!u're joining debate and public speaking?*salute* i remember the 1st time i made an announcement during da assembly!i was sooooo nervous i kept saying ok..haha..i kinda made a fool out of myself.haha..=P but!i know u're gonna do JUST FINE!!u're Gong Li no.2 rmb??she's not shy,she's BRAVE!!take care ya?=) all da best!

kaylee ;)