Friday, July 18, 2008

Joyeux Anniversaire!

A dear member of PCG1 turned a year older yesterday (sorry for the delay)! And that is none other than...

Ms. Leong Kay Lee! :)

Here are some pictures of our dearly beloved

Kay Lee and I! Camwhoring while other people were working in the kitchen ;)


Kay Lee the aspiring dancer

Kay Lee the accomplice

Kay Lee the clam from the sea (if you know what I mean)

Kay Lee the background person. Haha!


And the Kay Lee who everyone loves! :)

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY BABE!

PCG1 is counted tremendously blessed with your presence. Thank you for being the friend that always listens, the counsellor who offers great and Godly advices, the cute and crazy one in CG, the leader to the girls, the one I can always count on, and for being the one who never fails to be there. Even though you may be working behind-the-scenes most of the time, I want you to know that all your efforts and hard work is deeply appreciated. You are truly a star!

I pray that the Lord will continue to shower His abundant blessings into your life like how you have done in ours. I am very sure that I can safely say this on behalf of the CG...

WE LOVE YOU!!!

Hope you had a great time celebrating your special day!

xxx