Wednesday, July 16, 2008

3 in the morning

Lately, I find myself up and unable to fall asleep in the wee hours of the morning. It's been driving me nuts and also, have made me succumb to the following:

Taking random pictures!

In which you'll see some of my obsessions. Hee.



Mainly, myself! Haha. Just kidding. They are just there to 'pose' with my main obsession: the stars :) If you've witnessed a meteor shower before, you'd understand why I'm obsessed with them.



Second obsession: the moon. Of course, they only, like, come in a pair. If you like stars, you'll like the moon too (well you better!). I gotta say that the moon has insanely bright and beautiful these few nights. Brings back memories for me... Hmmm :)



And very peculiarly, my rings. I don't know why, but I just feel 'naked' without them. With them on, I cannot stop my fidgeting with it by changing it from one finger to another and twisting it around my finger.

I know this is a random post but since SOME PEOPLE complained that it's dead, I might as well add something new. Take is as a get-to-know-a-bit-more-of-your-weird-cell-leader post. Plus, I really can't sleep! >.<>

Look out for a real update soon! Since I'm on holidays now! Whee :)

Love y'all!
xx