Wednesday, October 3, 2007

missing in action??

hey!!wat happen to all of u??quiet dwn already??how come no post for soooo long??dont tell me nothing interesting happened??u can talk about ur exams??how God helped u or smth??why no updates??sigh..*shakes head* well..its me again!!i think u guys are gonna get bored of reading wat ive been up to so PLEASE post SMTH!!lets start!!

for the past 2weeks been having exams!it was horrible!!stress stress stress!!=S hope i did well though..kinda worried..cuz i need this results to apply to college!!wat if i do badly?die?dont worry!!everythin is in God's hand Amen?so yupz..my aunties said i lost weight!no!!i gained weight!ate alot during the exam period!haha..chocolates,ice cream..mmm...nice!haha..just cant resist!=P n mooncake festival fell on the week of my exams..hhmm..i was all stressed up!no harm taking a few hours break right?guess wat??i went to walk around my neighbourhood with my little cousins with our lanterns!haha..nice!remember my good old days..*as if im DAT old* then we ended up in da playground!we started playing!!da swing,everything!!even my aunt n dad played!!haha..dat was how crazy we were!!had loads of fun there!!havent played in a playground in ages!!>.<>
before exams..wat was i up to??my dear brother,hoie chew came back for summer holidays!!happy!!miss him lots!!haha..had lots of fun catching up with him&all.hehe..=) went to Pulau Redang with my family!!nice place!!
da water is..wah..nicenice!!really blue!!its da 1st time i see blue water everywhere!normally,if u go to Port Dickson,its YELLOW!!eeww..haha..yupz!had a great time there with my family!went snorkling..nth much to do there.i slept ALOT!haha..dun ask how long my nap is..keke..>.<



n this is me after snorkling!haha..all dark..badbad..but it was a good experience!i couldnt find nemo though..='( haha..saw some really big fish!hope they preserve dat place properly..if not..byebye fish..byebye blue water..welcome yellow water!!eewww!!hehehe..=)

this is my brother..haha..=)


dats all about redang! =)






before my redang trip i had my school annual concert!! =) its my last year participating..sobsob..it was fun!!all da practices,preparation..haha..this year i joined da japanese dance!most of the ppl say my dance is da BEST among all!!hahaha..>.<>.<>

happy!!so yupz..dat was my school concert!hehe..wow..not bad huh??long update on wat kaylee has been up to.keke..>.<>

love,

Kaylee.