Monday, October 15, 2007

FCS3

Hey!!!

How was CG on Saturday? Did you all miss me? Hehe. Well, I did! However, I did have a GREAT time in leaders' planning. Pastor Foo gave us the vision for 2008 and I can tell you that I'm very excited about next year! It's going to be a year of growth for all of us. God also challenged me to step out in faith. Something that scares me even at the thought of it, YET something I want to do because I know that the journey is going to be exciting and I will experience God in a whole new level : ) Just some things I brought home from the planning..

Anyway, I'm sure most of you have heard about FCS3 by now right?! ARE YOU EXCITED?! Cos (as you can tell by my capitalizations) I AM! Really... During the planning we discussed further about this event. We even got the name picked out! You guys will find out about it soon enough. Just want to encourage you guys to start inviting your friends NOW! This is the perfect opportunity to bring your friends to church without them feeling weird sitting in CG. Hehe. For those who were absent on Saturday, some updates:

1. Your friends will need invitations for FCS3. They will come in the form of SMS, email and post card. So if your friend does not own a phone or have an email account, they will still get the card. Invitations will be sent out during this week so be on a lookout : )

2. For those of you who have a and/or account, go to search and type Friendship Connection. There is an account set up in both Friendster and Facebook especially for FCS3. It will contain updates of FCS3 and also essential information for your friends. So log on and add Friendship Connection to your accounts ok? After that, invite all your friends to join the network too! Isn't it easier to pass the news around like this? Hehe.

3. Our CG will be running a stall on that day. We will be doing... *drum rolls*...



Haha. Ok.. Explanation: We will be having a mini dance competition using Play Station and the dance mats. I'm not going to give you all the details but I do need all the equipments- from TV to the game. So if anyone has an extra TV, PS1, dance mats and/or the game, please let me know ASAP ok?

Any further enquiries, please text or call me. Alright. Gotta get back to work. So have a great week and see you guys on Saturday!!! : )

Jamie
x