Friday, August 10, 2007

Thank U, LORD!!!

hey PCG1 peeps!!woooohoooo!!!i've got a testimony!!!wweeee!!really wanna thank God for LOADS LOADS of things!!!HAPPY GAL!! now u sing with me!!im a HAPPY gal!!in a HAPPy world!!haha..*use the song im a barbie gal!in a barbie world song* haha..kk..im high!nways,get to da POINT!!so..once upon a time,there live a princess name Kaylee.......

well,wat happen was..today,10 august 2007 is my school CAREERS day!!i've been stressed up da WHOLE week!seriously stress!!suddenly members come up to tell me,President Kaylee!(i dunno y they like callin me dat..) got Problem!!! i went..eeerr...wat happen?? member say: sorry..but i cant find an engineer for this friday's careers day.. o my..i nearly fainted!!dont have much time to call ppl!!so started asking around n call ppl..alot of them say sorry cant make it cuz too short notice n all..n i have to get someone BY WEDNESDAY!thursday latest!call ppl,get members to call..can faint!i called my dad,cannot,then called jon's dad(bu4 cg),his dad say will try his best..i was really worried..but the whole time,i was relying on myself & didnt ask God for help or anything.i focused too much on the problem than asking God to help me handle my problem. finally on monday night,my dad came back from terengganu!he asked me to call up Institution of Engineering,Malaysia and see if they can help.okie doke!great plan!but i forgotten to bring their phone number to sch so cudnt call them until only late tuesday afternoon!was kinda worried they cudnt make it.but when i called,the lady was like send a fax to us tmr morn,ill try my best to call the engineers.i was like!thank u!!!!happy!wednesday didnt go to school cuz wanted to stay at home to study.tuesday night,i sat dwn,asked God for forgiveness,and ask God to help me cuz i know i cant do this on my own n i really needed help from him!a miracle!wednesday morn i had an urge to call the institution of engineer to confirm.thank God i called!!da lady forgotten all bout the fax!n guess wat?she manage to get an engineer by late afternoon!!wooohoo!!happy!!thank u LORD!!at night thought no more problem ady..guess wat?receive an sms from a member.*dear kaylee,i have BAD news!da accountant guy cant come on friday.we need a substitute!* when i read dat msg i went bongkus!!thought everythin was ok ady.but this time,i cry out loudly in my room,GOD HELP!!cut the story short,by thursday late afternoon 3 accountants told us they can make it!Praise God!!God gave me 3 when i needed only 1!!wooohooo!!happy!!=) careers day was very successful too!!eventhough a few speakers were invited very last minute,they were VERY prepared!all da students enjoyed themselves alot and got to know more about da different careers dat they chose!some even say this year's careers day was much better than last year!Glory goes to God!!=)
so guys and gals!remember at ALL times to trust HIM and not rely on ourselves whenever we face problems!He's always there to help us,but its whether we want His help or not!dont be like me!focus on al da problems and forgotten to seek my Almighty God to help!remember,we can do ALL things through CHRIST who GIVES US STRENGTH!!Amen?
this post is toooooo long!!ill see u guys n gals tmr ya??meet at the overflow room,3pm!!=) must be there k?

love,
Kaylee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.