Tuesday, August 28, 2007

*gasps*

What happened to our blog?! Who is the mysterious person who changed the entire layout?! REVEAL YOURSELF! Haha. Actually, to the person who changed it, thanks! I really like the PCG1 thingy at the top. However, please add back the chatterbox : ( I like to read all the nonsense my dearest members write there. HEHE. And please add color to the background? Actually I can do it myself (I think) but I'm lazy. Wahaha. SORREH! Anyways, I'll post about my mission trip soon ok! So look out!

Oh by the way, announcements:

1. Prayer Drive on 31st August (5.30-10.30am)
There will be a prayer drive after morning prayer so all of you are strongly encouraged to come! We will be driving around your schools (in buses) to pray so this is a GREAT opportunity for all of us to come together and pray for God's presence to linger in our schools and also for your teachers and friends who are yet to know Christ! : ) So please let me know (by 12pm on Wednesday) whether you can make it or not. Oh and if anyone cannot make it for morning prayer, just make sure you are at DSP by 7.20am ok!

2. Super Saturday!
As you all know, this week will be our official opening of Dream Centre!!! WOOHOO! I don't know about you, but I am REALLY excited about this. It is finally done! Anyway, just a gentle reminder that this week's Super Saturday will be held in Dream Centre. We're going to have an orientation (pretty much telling you about the 'history' of it and also giving everyone a tour). So, BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Time: 2.30-4.30pm
Venue: Hall 3, Dream Centre (Duh!)

Don't be late or you'll miss the tour and probably end up wandering around and getting lost. HAHA! Alright.. Hope to see you on Friday, if not Saturday! Have a great week ahead! : )

XOXO,
Jamie

No comments: