Friday, August 17, 2007

Hope is a good thing.

okay DEAR EVERYONE,

a few weeks ago, I had a module exam. which is like one subject, but verra important lah. cos its around 50% of total subject grade. SOOO. guess what happened the day before exam (which really is the only day i really study my nose off)....

yep that's right, I left my textbook in college.

hurray for supergirl!

: so of course i had nothing better to do but to while away my minutes (msn, read, piano, cry, yadda) until the next day.

of course. i tried to crash memorise everything. i mean, who on earth can memorise giler chapters of stuff in 3 hours? evidently not me! haha. I had to pay for my sins.

it finally dawned on me that i could not, humanly possibly pass this exam...let alone ace it. Like i so kiasu-ly wanted to do. my future was totally not in my hands: petitioning God was my Only Hope. So i lifted my hands and praayed..please let me get an A!

guess what. 15 minutes into the exam my absolutely unpredictedable favourite lecturer said "Okay class it's open book (exam)."

SHOCK, GASP, HORROR, joy unspeakable lah!

HALLELUYAHHHHHHRRRRRABARAFAGAHELICOPTOR-BINGDURRHHH!!!

this is where you try as hard as you can to shut your gaping mouths.
yes I KNOW RIGHT! anything is possible with Him!
He totally saved my nose.

pee tee ell, pee cee gee wan!





Yeah so thats my little documentary for teday. FCS was great, the food was totally diabetes infestedly awesome, the people were smashingly wonderful, and the hosts were just plain spiffy. *coughcough*

and DeeBeeEssToo's here, which I hope will bring us closer to our awesome Creator! All I gotta complain about is the RM10 fine. Heh heh. Probably cos of ahem. my particular weakness in the punctuality area. ^_^

so instead of my first "complaint" complaining attitude, i've DECIDED to look at it as an opportunity to be so early I'll get all the worms and stuff em back in the ground while you all scramble like eggs! Haha. I didn't want to commit to the whole thing either for consecutive weeks but rethinking, of course..God is our priority right? You always gotta see the big picture in life and stop running the rat race ;)

praise Him for all your great (sometimes unreadable, ahem, kaylee..) testimonies!
if anyone has any small or big praise reports, or sad reports, please let me know mmkays!
i also have a smallish praise report: I SAW LYDIA LAST SATURDAYYYY!!

YES! :D now to get really bonded, if you all have any prayer requests, or like, you just want to yak or you are like just, striving for self control or anything, let me know or someone! anyone! but prioritise Me first lah, cos I asked first mah ;) even tho it may be teenyly awkward, really, who cares? not me! :D

so god bless you all with long life and peace! may your offspring be blessed!

<33333
Eunice

No comments: