Monday, July 2, 2007

UPDATES!

Hey everyone!

What happened to our blog?! Omg.. No one posts anything. Why lah? Ok I apologize for not setting an example.. But I really want you guys to take the initiative too. It's not my blog. It's OUR blog right? So please.. UPDATE!!!

Anyway, some updates on my side. I'm sitting for my finals on Wednesday and Friday. Please pray for me! I have been studying but I'm still not confident because of the new format and all. So yeah. Here's my timetable:

Research Methodology - Wednesday - 10am
Introduction to Abnormal Psychology, Human Development and Personality - Friday - 10am

Would really appreciate your prayers!!! After this, I'll be on holiday for almost 2 months! WOOHOO. So excited! Yet I know there's a lot for me to do during the holidays. FCS2 will be happening at the end of July so there's going to be a lot of planning involved. I'm excited though! And I hope that you guys would catch the excitement and start inviting your friends too! Really... We've been sitting on our lazy bums for too long. If we're not the ones who reach out to our friends, who will?! It's their blood on our hands! HAHA. Ok not literally but think about it, won't you want to see your friends in heaven someday? : ) I'm also going to need a lot of help in the whole planning process. So I'm going to need each and everyone of you to co-operate with me ya? And feel free to suggest anything. I think I'm going to use some CG time to discuss this. Hehe.

Other than FCS2, I've got to prepare for my Cambodia mission trip too! I'll be going in August with a young adult/XYZ team. It's going to be happening as our goal is primarily to reach out to the Cambodian youths. Will tell you guys more about this soon : ) And, like Kay Lee, I want to paint my room! Guys.. I give you full permission to keep me accountable on this. Coz I know myself. I tend to procrastinate. Say say want to paint but will never get to doing it. So now that I have almost 2 months off, I want to give my ugly room a makeover. And I will post up pretty pictures of my new and improved room once it's done!

Alright that's it for now from me. I'm rushing out to see my sampat-partner-in-crime who just came back from UK (a.k.a. Phoebe Ting!). Hehe. Hope to see some new posts before the end of this week! Take care and have a great week ahead! Remember to invite your friends!

Jamie
xoxo

No comments: