Monday, July 9, 2007

Boredom...

Hey guys.

I'm currently sitting in Tango Mango (a gift shop in The Curve) being super bored. Today is my first day of work and I'm already bored to death! Thank God for the internet access here.. If not I think I will quit tomorrow. HAHA. And also thank God for friends and family. Who are nice enough to accompany me. My brother is here with me actually. Studying.. Konon. Heh. I got to find someone else who is willing to accompany me tomorrow night. Any takers? : ) Hehe.

So, how was CG last Saturday? Did you guys have fun? Didn't bully Sylvia right? Hehe. I'm sorry I wasn't there. Had to attend a family function. But I saw some of you at celebration! Oh and I got to meet our newcomer too! Was so surprised and excited to find out that we had a voluntary newcomer : ) I hope you guys made her feel so welcomed that she'll come back next week.

Sigh why isn't anyone posting any updates here? Don't make me scold you guys during CG time!!! >.<>

Anyway, I think I should go and buy some food now. Hehe. Have a great week at school ya? OH yeah.. Need to ask you guys a question: Do any of you have replacement for school on the 28th of July? Please respond through the chatterbox or leave a comment ok? Need to know coz we need to plan for our FCS. Thanks guys!

Love,
Jamie

1 comment:

Joel Tan said...

what day is that?? I shud be fine..as i'm alwayz..i think=)