Thursday, July 19, 2007

heyyyy!!!

hey pppll!!how are u??goody good??=) hows ur week??mine is tiring!!been dancing alot!!tmr and saturday is my school concert,so been busy practising n making sure da whole dance is nice!haha..am gonna dance japanese dance!can u believe kaylee in a kimono???hahaha..=P no worries!will try my best to take a picture k?but i have to think very very hard 1st before i take a pic of myself!!my make up is gonna be super duper triple THICK!!!!eeeeeewwwww...no good!hehehe...>.<>

1) Pray for urself!!!as FCS draw nearer and nearer,ask God to lead us to ppl or friends to invite!!!

2) Pray for me!!am trying to persuade my friends to come for FCS,but alot of them cant make it cuz parents say trials are around da corner and blablabla..so yeah..pray dat ill be consistent,be bold to invite my other friends!!pray also for my dance!!will be dancing japanese dance in my school concert on friday and saturday!!quite nervous and i "like" making mistakes!hahah..>.<>

dats all for this week!=) will see u guys and gals either this week or next week ya??take good care of urself!!kaylee needs to go to sleep now..haaha..*yawn* =) c ya!!

kaylee.

No comments: