Monday, August 25, 2008

One In A Mil. (:

BOO-YA! :P

hey guys, happy to hear that you guys enjoyed the trip to Sunway (without me), heheh. FYI, I went to S'poreee.

school just re-opened today.. AND.. I'm hating it, like SOO much!


i just need MUCH MORE rest plus days to, erm, RELAX. uhuh! *wink*

It wasn't much of a holiday for me though.


I had 9 days of holiday, I woke up super mega early for 6 days, and I was lazing around in my friend's house during the other 3 days.

Jamie, look at junior! Ahaha, did you know that Nat has got a sister too? Well, the baby was dressed up like a girl so, i'm guessing its a girl.

But I REALLY enjoyed helping my momma out for the VBS thingy majigy. I still kinda have the theme song stuck in my head. Thats the kinda 'annoying' part. Ohh, ohhh! The kiddos there are seriously cute as pie? ahhaha.
Btw, mel and i prank called some dude. That was kinda mean, i know! Oh vells. I think i should say byee now. I've got hwk to catch up with & HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN MY SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER ROCKING BRIANNE! :)
Btw, how can you show (act) to tell someone you appreciate what that person did for you? Just
wondering, cause I think I'm pretty bad at this.
With loads of love,
Isabel