Tuesday, August 19, 2008

CG Outing BABEH!!!

YES!!! IT IS FINALIZED!!!

Woohoo!!!

So details are as follow:

Venue: Sunway Lagoon
Date: 22nd August 2008
Time: 10am - 4pm (subject to change)

Things to bring:
- MONEY $$: Estimate budget is RM 60 (bring more if you want to go on rides that require fees)
- Bathing suit.
- Change of clothes.
- Sunblock; if you're afraid of the sun.
- Camera; if you're responsible enough to not lose it or ruin it.
- YOURSELF! :D

Do invite your friends to join us too! Please confirm your attendance with me by Thursday. Those of you who need transport, I'll be able to pick you up and drop you back at DC. So let me know asap cos the spaces are filling up. And I have to share the car with Jared, which means there will be PCG2 members too!

Before I sign off, I need everyone of you to PROMISE me just ONE thing: As we are going without adult supervision, I want everyone to stick together as a group. No taking off with your friends. If you do not want to go on a ride, please patiently wait for one another. It's the only way that this will work. I do not want to lose any one of you as the place is rather big and trust me, it's going to be jam packed due to the school holidays. So, remember, STICK TOGETHER AS A GROUP!!! Pinky promise!

Looking forward to hear from you all by Thursday! I can't wait! Yay! See ya!

Jamie
x