Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Where dreams come true...



I believe that at some point of our lives, we have had thoughts about being a dancer. Haha. I'm crapping. But come on, when you watch movies like these, I'm sure you've thought, 'Sigh.. If only I'm like that...'. Well, if you have, I have good news for you!

Introducing...

*drum rolls*



Yeah.. I can imagine all your confused faces right now. Like ?!?!?! huh?! Hehe. Well, this is where I'm currently spending most of my evenings at. My hiding place, my solitary fort? Whatever.. Ok I will get to the point. I'm currently working for this company as an assistant/receptionist. My boss is a dance instructor. Cool right? ;) Anyway, how does this link to my point about aspiring to be a dancer?

(Here comes the real reason why I'm posting this)

For those of you who could relate to my sigh-i-wish-i-was-like-that thought, Skills Point is where you make your dreams a reality! Skills Point offer dance classes (duh) of all genre. There are yoga, hip hop and belly dancing classes going on right now. But if you are interested in other type of dances, classes can be arranged :) So, if you are interested in picking up a new skill, working out or just having fun, come to Skills Point! Or if you have any friends who are interested in dancing, spread the word to them! x)

I realize that I'm a bad advertiser. Please remind me not to go into that field when I graduate. Haha. But yeah, if anyone of you or your friends are interested, give me a call. Or click on the logo and check out the website for yourself.

p/s: I get commission for every new student that enrolls under my recommendation, so that explains the reason why I'm advertising ;)

Jamie
x