Monday, May 12, 2008

The Heart of Worship

When the music fadesAll is stripped awayAnd I simply comeLonging just to bringSomething that's of worthThat will bless Your heartBridge:I'll bring You more than a songFor a song in itselfIs not what You have requiredYou search much deeper withinThrough the way things appearYou're looking into my heartChorus:I'm coming back to the heart of worshipAnd it's all about You,It's all about You, JesusI'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made itWhen it's all about You,It's all about You, JesusVerse 2:King of endless worthNo one could expressHow much You deserveThough I'm weak and poorAll I have is YoursEvery single breathBridge:I'll bring You more than a songFor a song in itselfIs not what You have requiredYou search much deeper withinThrough the way things appearYou're looking into my heartChorus:I'm coming back to the heart of worshipAnd it's all about You, It's all about You, JesusI'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made itAnd it's all about You, It's all about You, JesusChorus:I'm coming back to the heart of worship,And it's all about You,It's all about You, JesusI'm sorry, Lord, for the thing I've made itWhen it's all about You,It's all about You, Jesus