Wednesday, January 30, 2008

SWITCHFOOT BABY!!!

I just needed to let that out...

I'm going to watch Switchfoot LIVE in concert on Saturday at KL Convention Centre! Woohoo!


(from left: Chad Butler, Jon Foreman, Jerome Fontamillas, Drew Shirley, Tim Foreman)


This is going to be my first ever concert. I'm so excited!!! Am I jakun or what? Well, I've been to a showcase before... Doesn't really count as a concert cos there were only a couple of hundred people present. I got to meet the band though (yes!). Haha. I'm not telling which band cos I'm.. well, not exactly proud of it. At that time I was; but now.. heh. Oh well, at least this time, I'm going to see my favourite band live!

For those of you who have never heard of Switchfoot before, shame on you! Haha. Just kidding. But seriously, if you've never heard of them before, I urge you to download some of their songs RIGHT NOW! (your cg leader DID NOT just asked you to download songs online illegally). Some of their all time famous songs include Dare You to Move, Meant to Live and Stars. Some of MY favourite songs from them include On Fire and Learning to Breathe (most played song on my iPod). DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD!!! :o) Good stuffs. I don't really know about the band itself but I LOVE their songs.

Anyway, just wanted to share my joy and excitement with you all. Pray that I won't die in a stampede this week ok? Hehe. See you all this Saturday! (if you come at 2pm, you'll see me. if you come after 3pm, I'll be gone =p )

Jamie
x