Thursday, January 31, 2008

Birthday Coordinator Says:...Hi.

Hello everyone,how are you?Have you been plugging in to the Source of power lately?

Um,okay...this is my first post for the year 2008.I would like to announce that effective from last Saturday(26th of January 2008),I have taken over Kay Lee's post as the CG Birthday Coordinator.That does not mean Kay Lee is of no use.I still value her,and I hope the rest of you do too.Everybody has value in the Kingdom of God.

Now,as the Birthday Coordinator,I am responsible in part for the CG finance,as I will have to keep track of how much is spent on the birthdays.Pertaining to that,here's a program that I have...authorized:

All CG members who spend money on non-gift items for the birthday of anyone in the cell,may claim compensation from the cellgroup fund/treasury.This covers the area of birthday cards and the item(s) for consumption(cake/brownie/muffin/other food).All other expenses are to be borne by the individual.

The people you can contact to inquire concerning this are:
Jamie Ang,CG Leader
Sylvia Lim,Assistant CG Leader
Joel Tan,CG Finance Coordinator/Treasurer
Samuel(Me),CG Birthday Coordinator

Sincerely yours,
Samuel Ang TS,PCG1.

P.S:Joel,you owe me RM4 from the CG fund.*wink*