Thursday, June 14, 2007

sleep is MY bEST friend!!=P

Hello cool people of PCG1!!how are all of u??goody good??!!my week has been..tiring!haha..1st week of school after 2weeks of holidays..o my..badbad..been sleepin ALOT!my nap everyday at least 1 an a half hour!!woohoo!!>.<>

o yeah!!guess wat??Jamie encourage us to share our testimony with our friends right?woohoo!!so u see..it was Monday,my BLUR day.then suddenly my vice president of chapel came up to me.our teacher cant share smth tmr during chapel,some1 gotta take over.so i was like..aiyo..pengsan!only 1day to prepare how to ask ppl to do??so i say,kk..ill come up with smth.so i went home,do hw,then i was super duper sleepy!was falling asleep while doin hw!=S by 11smth after all my hw i was toooo tired to think ady.so i went to my bed,prayed,told God to help me prepare smth for tmr.as i was sitting there,i remembered Jamie askin us to share our testimony.the POWER of our testimony.so yupz!i decided to share it da next morning!but with no preparation!in da morning,i was super nervous!then came da time..wahliao..takut!!stand infront of arnd 100students,then i told them i didnt really prepare anythin but hope u understand wat im talking bout.n i shared my conversion testimony!!for da 1st time!!no one talked while someone was giving a talk in chapel!!all 100 students eyes was looking at me,listenin to every word i say!n my brain was blank!but words just keep coming out!it wasnt my complete testimony cuz i didnt have much time,but i challenged them bout encouraging others instead of gossipping n saying all da foul language.smth like dat.so yeah!im not sure if their lives were touched,but i believe smth has went into their mind,n God's gonna work smth in their lives!to change them n become the salt and the light of the school!!=) happy!!so yes!make EVERY oppurtunity to share ur testimony!!;)

before i forget,this week's prayer items are:
1) Pray for SYLVIA!!she's been sick,very sick since Sunday!!she didnt go to work and is feeling very weak!pray for speedy recovery!that God will heal her and make her strong before saturday!!pray also that He will remove any discomfort feelin from her and give her good rest everyday so dat she'll be able to recover as soon as poosible!!(sylvia, get well soon!!=) )
2) Pray for Sarah!!she's busy preparing for SPM trials which is in September!dat reminds me too dat i need to learn from her n start drillin myself!!=S ask God to give her clearity of mind and focus everytime she studies.pray also she'll b able to understand ALL dat she studies!(all da best,sarah!!)
3) Pray for me!!im sneezing n my nose is running!!haha..=P not sure if im sick of allergy.haha..pray for me dat i wont get sick cuz im organizing my school christian fellowship camp which is next saturday!pray dat God will give me good health!and dat as we plan and draw closer to camp,we'll continue to look to Him and depend on Him!=)

okie doke ppl!dats all for this week from me k?it super long ady..i know.c u guys and gals in CG this saturday!!=) try ur best to come for Prayer Power House ya??love all u ppl!!

love,
Kaylee.

No comments: