Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hello

Hey! Everyone of Pcg1...
How are all of you? How is Jamie and sylvia getting on? Long time never see you guyzs...But it's has been awhile since i have seen you guyzs...I'm super Excited to see you guyzs this Saturday....But i can't see you guyzs at all...Cuz i have to go to school this Saturday to support my school Cheerleaders... They are going for the Inter- school national cheerleading competition...I'm like going for 2 days just 2 support them...But, I really 1 to cum for Cell Group to hear what Jamie and Sylvia preached and stuff...Cuz Cell Group is the best part of my life.. You all are like my second Family..... I just wish that i just could celebrate my birthday with you guyzs , but can't because on my birthday i got School.... Sigh!!
*sobs*...So sad.. ahaha
Nywayzs
See you guyzs soon
Take care everyone in Cell Group... Especially Sylvia and Jamie
hehe
Love ya all.. Ching seet
Huggies

No comments: