Saturday, September 12, 2009

Hello from Canada!

Hey PCG1!!

hows everyone back home? been attending cgs? =) i miss looking forward to saturdays and seeing ur faces every week! =( miss hanging out with u guys and having fun together. sigh.

uni has been ok so far. ALOT of work though. got lots of reading to do and assignments are starting to due next week! =( in a way its good cuz it keeps my mind off homesickness and time pass faster! then 8months wont be SOOOOOO long after all. hehe. cant wait to be home and seeing u guys again!!

Thank U SOOOOOOO much for the cardboard that u guys did for me! was sitting down and reading through all the notes that u guys and the other ppl wrote to me and it put a big smile on my face and reminded me that im so blessed to be part of this cg! thank u for all the notes u guys wrote to me! it meant ALOT to me! =)

ive been using the bottle u guys gave me too! everytime i use it, it reminds me of all of u. haha. and im praying for u guys when i do my quiet time! i havent use the body soap and butter thing yet though. but ill be using it soon! autumn is coming next month.

IN CASE u guys wanna send me stuff like pictures or letters or ANYTHING, which i will LOVE to receive! =p here's my address and phone number!

address: 253 Mackenzie Hall,
Lister Centre,
University of Alberta,
Edmonton, Alberta
T6G 2H6

phone number: +1780-885-5364

my malaysian number is still active so u can send me sms too! =)

do uphold me in prayer cuz ive gotta do very well this year to be able to apply for whatever course that im gonna take next time. still thinking of what to do so pray that God will reveal something to me k? ill be praying for all of u too!

and remember to not add stress to jamie but help her out k? can't wait to be back in april to see a changed PCG1! =)

love all of u!

kaylee.