Friday, August 28, 2009

OUR AWESOME BONDING TIME!

To those who weren't there, this was what we did today!

BOWLING @ Cosmic Bowl, Mid Valley.

Jo Anne dumping the ball unto the lane.

Jamie striking out!

Joshua & Jo Anne working out the lanes.

Nervous smile.

JT: Justine Tan. Storm: Joshua.

Becky Mooooi.

"This is how you bowl... Step 1: Insert 3 fingers into the holes..."

Powerpuff Girl STRIKES! :)

After ONE game (cos everyone pansy complain their hand pain), we went for lunch @ La Manila Cafe, where I treated the rest to my awesome brownies for dessert.

It tastes better than it looks.

Since we had time to kill, we decided to watch a movie.
It's my 2nd time watching this movie but it still makes me laugh.

Ryan Reynolds is so charming. Sigh ♥

Thank you for coming you guys! I had fun and I hope you did too!
Till the next outing, ciao!

Jamie
x