Friday, June 13, 2008

Introducing...

(I'm supposed to be doing my assignment right now but this is more fun. Haha.)
Okay back to my topic.

Introducing...


1. Christina aka Aunty Tina! Doesn't she look like an aunty to you? Haha.

2. Michelle aka LOUD and random.

3. Soo Leng aka bluuuuur.


4. Caryn aka bestie :)


As you can see, we were bored. So Aunty Tina and Soo Leng decided to play with Caryn's hair. If you notice how long her hair is, you'd feel like saying, "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair..." Haha.


After those two were done with her, they decided to do my hair too.


Unlike Caryn, I knew how to utilize my time to the max. So ta-da. Me studying while they play with my hair. Haha. I look quite important right? So busy that people have to do my hair for me.

Note:

It is good to bring your camera along with you wherever you go so that you can take pictures like these of your friends *points up* and blackmail them with it later! ;)


I got a French braid, which was really messy. However, my 'lovely' friends lied to me and said it was alright and made me walk around college with it =.= Yeah.. That is why you take silly pictures of them so that you can get back at them. Hehehehehe.


In case you didn't notice, this post is entitled "Introducing..." because I just introduced all my college mates to you! Haha.

Hmm I think I'm syok sendiri-ing right now.

I'm bored...

Maybe I should get back to my work. Hee. Just wanted to share a bit of my everyday life with you. Especially when it is spent with these lovely girls <3

See you guys tomorrow!