Thursday, December 20, 2007

wat has kaylee been up to??

hey ppl!!hhhmmm...no one is updating!! why??? everyone busy preparing for christmas?? haha..i havent even set up my christmas tree!! =S badbad!!hehe..im gonna set it up soon!! haha..dunno where to get a big star for my christmas tree!to put at the top..if i cant find any im gonna use toilet roll!!! >.<

KAY LEE HAS FINISH SPM!!!! woooohooo!!*high 5* thank u for all ur prayers!!i believe all of u prayed for me and all the form5's in our cg right?hehe..=) now just hope all of us will get good results!! yesyes..nervous..but o well!! put it aside! haha.. >.<

after spm then bz bz bz...bz preparing for CAMP!!!wooohoo!!who had a great time in camp?? ME!! and all who went right?? hehe.. =) i believe each of us received different things during camp! some pictures of camp..i dun have much!just those i took with my hp.hehe..=P joel post urs!!

not very nice..soweee..hehe..i had a great time in camp!!i had the greatest privilege to organize the DBS graduation!! it was pretty fun but stressful too!! to make the certificate was soooo difficult!!really tested my patience..haha.. >.<


came back from camp..was super duper tired!! for the past few days in camp been sleeping at arnd 1 smth 2 am then wake up 730am!! @.@ slept early n wanted to sleep until super late..but cant..why?? cuz its my PROM!!woke up arnd 11smth,pick up my dress then went to my friend's hse to prepare!! she blowed my hair,tie.. and it looked pretty good!haha.. her aunt help my friends and i make up then off we go to Imperial Sheraton Hotel!! =)





kaylee&li-anne


yupz..nth much during prom..normal stuff lor..haha..>.<>

dats about it from me! all u ppl!! post smth!! anything!! kkkk?? n who set for PMR?? how did u guys did?? i believe u guys did well!! hehe.. see ya on..hhmm..saturday? sunday?? yea..tata!! =)

love,
Kaylee.