Wednesday, March 28, 2007

hey =]

hey my fellow cg members! :]
how's everyone's week been so far?

mine was completely EXHAUSTING. ugh.
but after today, i have a whole spring break ahead of me so i can finally rest!

hah okay, but today was pretty awful for me.
during lunch time, i was just eating ice-cream at the bleachers next to my field, and the bleachers are quite tall-height of maybe, 4 steps of a staircase? :S
i jumped from one bleacher to another, and i expected to land on my feet, but INSTEAD, i landed on the side of my right leg, so i completely twisted it. =(
So i couldn't walk at all, was sent home, and was asked to be taken to get an X-ray.

It would be great if you guys could pray for me, that when i go for a check up soon, i won't have a cracked or fractured bone on my foot, and i could just be a small strain or something :P

oh, AND a another prayer item would be for my dad;
today, he had pains at his jaw, and it gave him headaches so it lead him to dizziness, and he couldn't really eat at all.
He's taking medication at the moment, so pray that God gives him healing over night, and that he would feel better the next day.



thanks, take care & i'll see you all this saturday<3


love,
brianne :]

No comments: